Online Degree Information
Lindenwood University Online Degree Information
Lindenwood University offers a number of online undergraduate degrees, online graduate degrees and individual online courses that can help you advance your career on your own time, at your convenience. Lindenwood’s Online Degree Program is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, and our courses are taught by faculty who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach.
Convenient Online Degrees Using Our Values-Based Programs
Lindenwood University offers accredited, online courses that are taught by professionals who possess practical, “hands-on” experience in their fields. We offer more than 100 online courses and eight degreed programs in a variety of fields. We strive to make sure that Lindenwood University’s online programs are tailored to students who work and would like to earn a bachelor’s or master’s degree on their own time. Our students who enroll in the online degree program can also benefit from reduced transportation and vehicle costs.
Online Degree Programs:
- Online Criminal Justice Degree: BA
- Online Business Administration Degree: BA
- Online Business Administration Degree: MBA
- Online Education Degree: MA
- Online Educational Technology Degree: MA
- Online General Studies Degree: BA
- Online Gerontology Certificate
- Online Gifted Education K-12 Degree: MA
- Online Leadership Degree: MA
- Online Marketing Degree: BA
- Online Nonprofit Administration Degree: MA
- Online Nursing Degree: MS
- Online Nursing Degree: RN to BSN
- Online Public Administration Degree: MPA
- Online Writing Degree: MFA
Adult Learners Find Success At Lindenwood
For more than 35 years, Lindenwood University has been welcoming adult learners and helping them fulfill their educational dreams. Whether our students have just finished high school, have been working for a few years or have not been in a classroom for several decades, we welcome everyone and the unique situations that led them to try online learning. If you have credits earned from other universities that you’d like to apply to one of our online bachelor’s or master’s degrees, we’d love to help you attain this goal. Simply call or email our Admissions Department—and then you can begin your coursework and advance your career.