Online Programs Overview
Lindenwood University’s online degrees and courses all share a common foundation, based upon our values-centered program that guides students to their development as a whole person. Our fully accredited degrees include:
- BA – Business. This degree offers coursework that will prepare undergraduate students for a career in either the private or public sector. The core curriculum includes courses that will give students in this program an understanding of business functions that they will likely operate during their career.
- MBA – Business Administration. This degree combines theory and practice to deliver an effective business education. The program uses case studies and computer simulation programs to provide students with hands-on learning opportunities that students will be able to successfully build upon in their careers.
- BA – Criminal Justice. This degree is tailored to students who are currently in law enforcement as well as those who do not have a criminal justice background. It’s designed to give students the opportunity to enter the criminal justice profession or to advance in a law enforcement career.
- MA – Educational Technology, Design and Communications. This degree is designed for those on the graduate school level who would like to become instructional technology experts in a school, training or business organization. They will become well-versed in how technology can be leveraged to more effectively teach students through integrating proper instructional technique and theory.
- BA – General Studies. This degree enables students to study liberal arts subjects as well as other general fields, including science, math and economics. Students become knowledgeable in a broad range of diverse subjects and can consider many different career paths.
- MA – Gifted Education K-12. This degree helps students discover how to reveal the potential of gifted students through flexible, individualized and engaging learning methods.
- MA – Nonprofit Administration. This degree is ideal for those who would like to serve as leaders for community organizations and nonprofit centers. Graduates learn financial management, fundraising, marketing and strategic planning that will allow them to move into a leadership position at non-profit agencies and institutions.
- MSN – Nursing. This program, a part of the Lindenwood University School of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences (SONAHS), is designed for nurses who have already completed a bachelor degree in nursing and would like to earn an advanced nursing degree.
- MA – Leadership. A leadership degree prepares students for leadership and upper management positions at a company or organization, or in the U.S. armed forces. Graduates are able to organize tasks, develop effective business communications, create and carry out strategic plans, and recommend courses of action.
- MPA – Public Administration. This degree educates those students who wish to be managers in their local, state and federal/national government, or who would like to work in an international organization. With a concentration on business and human services, the skills learned in this degree can also be used in both the public and private sectors.
- MFA – Writing. This degree in creative writing allows graduates to become skilled at different styles of genre writing, including fiction, creative nonfiction and scriptwriting. Students in this program can be hired in the education industry, by public relations and advertising firms, by website design companies and into creative or artistic departments in large companies.
- RN to BSN – Nursing. This program, a part of the Lindenwood University School of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences (SONAHS), is designed for nurses who have already completed, or are in the process of completing, their basic nursing degree and would like to now earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.