Lindenwood University’s Online undergraduate program has just been named one of the best online bachelor’s programs in the country by U.S. News and World Report.
To determine placement, these rankings take into account student engagement and participation, faculty credentials and training, peer reputation, and student service and technology. The methodology is based upon the best possible educational experience for students who are using distance learning to meet their professional goals.
Accredited Online Undergraduate Programs
Lindenwood Online undergraduate programs include:
- Business. The Lindenwood bachelor’s degree in business gives students a grounded curriculum that combines both theory and practical experiences. With an undergraduate business degree, graduates can work in financial management, marketing, and transportation fields, and often seek a graduate business degree to further their education.
- Criminal Justice. The number of criminal justice jobs has skyrocketed due to Homeland Security Department expansion. And now, it’s more convenient than ever for students interested in the law enforcement field to earn a criminal justice degree through Lindenwood Online. This degree is helpful to those looking for entry-level employment in law enforcement and for those interested in community and public service.
- General Studies. A general studies degree is an attractive degree option for students who have graduated from a community or junior college with an associate’s degree and would like to continue on to a four-year degree. It’s also ideal for military members who are seeking additional education.
Lindenwood Offers a Superior Online Experience
Lindenwood’s online program experience is second to none:
- The LU Online program is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Students can choose all-online programs or hybrid programs that combine virtual and traditional classrooms. Lindenwood offers hundreds of online courses in 10 different degree programs, but local St. Louis students enjoy on-campus classes, too.
- Online coursework can be completed when it’s convenient — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Students who travel often or have busy family schedules can earn a degree that will help propel their career or start them down the path to a new profession. This is a popular option for sales managers, teachers, and healthcare workers, as well as those in management and finance.
- Easy-to-use technology guides students through the structure of LU Online programs, allowing them to study coursework, look at faculty lectures, participate in discussions, and take tests and quizzes on a secure platform.
- Practical instruction from experienced faculty sets Lindenwood apart. Each course is taught by a faculty member who has real-world experience in his or her respective degree program.
Lindenwood University is pleased to be recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of the best undergraduate online programs in the U.S. Let us help you earn your undergrad degree the convenient way. Contact us today at 636-373-7719 to talk to one of our admissions staff.