Business Office

New Student Refund Options
Sign up to receive your refund on a debit card or directly deposited into your bank account. To sign up, log into your student portal and click on My Sallie Mae Refund/1098-T. After completing set up option, please submit a request for refund at each time you wish a disbursement to be issued.
Log into student portal

Welcome to all our new and returning students!
In an effort to make your financial transactions easier, the Business Office would like to provide the following information:

Where To Make Payment?
Make checks payable to:

Lindenwood University
Attn: Business Office
209 S. Kingshighway
St. Charles, MO 63301
*Please include your student i.d. number when making payment.

Office Hours
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm*
Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm*
Saturday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (Cashier office Only)
*After 5:00 pm only Cashier Office.

Award Letter:
You may find the student/family contribution amount listed on your financial aid award letter. Class fees, books, and deposits are additional.

( To request a refund, please email )
Refund request forms are available in the Business Office and are processed weekly in date order when a credit balance appears on your student account (tuition and fees must be paid and work-study hours must be current).

1098-T Available Online:
Lindenwood University has partnered with Sallie Mae to provide students the option to view/print their 1098-T form online. To register/view/print your 1098-T form online log into your student portal and click on My Sallie Mae Refund/1098-T.
Log into student portal

Book Waivers:
Waivers are issued against an existing credit balance on your account.

Work Study:
An average of ten hours per week will fulfill your obligation to the program. Hours will be credited to your student account on a monthly basis. If you choose to not complete your hours the balance should be paid immediately.

All information in each student’s university record folder is considered confidential information and is issued only to authorized individuals. Requests for official transcripts of the academic record from any individual or agency will not be filled until authorization has been received in writing from the individual student.

A transcript will not be issued when the student is delinquent in payment of tuition, has not returned library books, or when there are other unfulfilled obligations to the university. Students participating in work and learn must be current on hours.

A request for a transcript should be made either on a transcript request form or by letter to the Registrar’s Office, including name, Social Security Number, date of attendance, and current address. Normal processing time is 3 days.

In conformance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (the Buckley Amendment), Lindenwood University has established a system to insure that students have complete access to their educational records and the right to challenge information they believe to be inaccurate or misleading. Information about these procedures can be obtained from the Registrar’s Office.